Sunday, June 16, 2013

HFD

I don't have a recent picture of me and my dad, but I will see him soon, so maybe later?

But Vsechno Nejlepsi, Tatko! Miluji Te!

Happy Father's Day!

Lord, thank you for my dad and my father-in-law. Thank you for my husband and that you blessed him to be a father as well. 

Today, we honor and remember fathers. Most of all I want to thank You for being our Father. 

"and I will be a father to you,
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty.”
~2 Corinthians 6:18

"But now, O Lord, you are our Father;
we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand."
~Isaiah 64:8
 
Help us to be like You.
 
"You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
~Matthew 5:48
 
"Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful."
~Luke 6:36
 
"Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord,
but only what he sees the Father doing.
For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise."
~John 5:19

May we learn of You, may we spend time with You, may we love You back. Help us!

"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father,
who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace,
comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word."
~2 Thessalonians 5:16,17
 
Lord, thank You for fathers. Thank You for showing us what love is.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment