Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Your Word

"Remember your word to your servant,
in which you have made me hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction,
that your promise gives me life."
~Psalm 119:49,50

It's cute. I like how it says "in which you have made me hope." Yes, we hope in You, Lord. We shall not be disappointed for the hope we put in You. Remember Your word. And how true, that your promises gives us life, they are our comfort in our affliction. Thank You, Jesus.

"Your word have I laid up in my heart that I might not sin against you."
~Psalm 119:11

"Give me life according to your word!" ~Psalm 119:25b
 
"Strengthen me according to your word!" ~Psalm 119:28b
 
"For I trust in your word." ~Psalm 119:42b
 
"I hope in your word." ~Psalm 119:81b
 
"Your word is firmly fixed in the heavens." ~Psalm 119:89b
 
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
~Psalm 119:105
 
"The sum of your word is truth,
and every one of your righteous rules endures forever."
~Psalm 119:160
 
"Give me understanding according to your word!" ~Psalm 119:169b
 
"Deliver me according to your word." ~Psalm 119:170b

"My tongue will sing of your word, for all your commandments are right."
~Psalm 119:172

Father, thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Jesus.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment