Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Purpose

"Until purpose is discovered, existence has no meaning."
~Myles Munroe
 
This is a quote that was sent to me, that I keep thinking about. Purpose is a "touchy" subject for me. I am instantly reminded of my struggles to "figure" out what I am suppose to be doing. What's my purpose? 

Purpose is the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, according to Dictionary.com. Finding the meaning, helps me take the "my", me, out of the equation and agree with Paul and what he said in determining my purpose also.
 
"[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him
[that I may progressively become more deeply
and intimately acquainted with Him,
perceiving and recognizing and understanding
the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly],
and that I may in that same way come to know
the power outflowing from His resurrection."
~Philippians 3:9,10
 
My Lord, I exist for You, my purpose is discovered, my existence has meaning.

"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands."
~Psalm 138:8

Thank You that You will fulfill Your purpose for me.
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment