Tuesday, November 05, 2013

How great

How great is our God... Worthy of all our praise.

"I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies."
~Psalm 18:3
 
Here is my "final" recount, my "thankful" list.

Lord, I want to thank You that at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

Thank You Jesus for being the ultimate sacrifice, reconciling us to the Father, forgiving us, making us clean and holy.

Thank You that the whole earth is full of Your glory.

Thank You that You rain in abundance. Thank You for Your grace.

Thank You that You fulfill Your purpose for me.

Thank You for the heavens and the e-ART-h.

Thank You for music.

Thank You for choosing a man for me and for joining us for seventeen years now.

Thank You for falling afresh on us.

Thank You that through Jesus we are able to walk by faith.

Thank You that You give me rest.

Thank You for Your Spirit that leads me.

Thank You for loving me, for saving me; what a glorious day!

Thank You for making us a poured-out wine.

Thank You for helping our hearts take courage.

Thank You for another kind of love; one that makes us better -- Your love.

Thank You for giving us victory through Jesus.

Thank You that we don't have to worry; that everything will be alright.

Thank You for overcoming the world so we could do the same.

Thank You for giving us mercy and grace; for Your help.

Thank You for being with me; I'll praise You in this storm.

Thank You that when a desire is fulfilled it is a tree of life.

Thank You for A Million Little Ways.

Thank You that we were made in Your image.

Thank You for helping me see.

Thank You that instead of sinking into worry and self-help I can sink into You.

Thank You for the sacred and secret things that happen in the waiting.

Thank You for the remaining journey; for helping me to see things differently.

Thank You that I can be hopeful, though it is painful, that I can be peaceful, though it's not easy, while I'm waiting.

Thank You that we live and move and have our being in You.

Thank You for my P40 journey and to all who had taken it with me.

Thank You for all that You taught me and the continuing of my walk with You.

And I have to include one of my favorite songs:

 
How great is our God – sing with me
How great is our God – and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Name above all names
You're worthy of all praise
And my heart will sing
How great is our God
 
Thank You, Father. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit. Lord, You are worthy of all our praise. You are GREAT! May we sing, may we see.
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment