Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beloved (2)

And then came May 23rd. I celebrated my 16th born-again birthday. Realizing "my age" I also wanted to assume the responsibility that comes with it as in our natural life. I cannot act like a baby anymore, throwing fits, "kicking and screaming" if things don't go my way. I could drive now! And soon I will be entering "adulthood". I never wanted to be the same. And I was not going to. Literally. On that day I also got a tattoo on my right hand; the word "beloved", so I would never forget that's what I am and that's what I want. (That's what I think we all want to be-loved). And the greatest thing is that we are. We are beloved by the Most High God who sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
So we could be adopted into His family. 

Beloved tattoo on a hand

"But now thus says the Lord,
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
     I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
    and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Because you are precious in my eyes,
    and honored, and I love you"
~ From Isaiah 43

Until God's love is enough, nothing else will be. I believe (in my heart) that God loves me, which of course changes everything...

Keep CZECHING IN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment