Saturday, March 23, 2013

Welcome!

The name CZECHING IN was inspired and is a combination of email with the subject line "Checking in" of my Bible study partner, in which she was sharing with me about her Bells Palsy (Please pray; cannot wait to post your healing date, girl) and a play on words which exposes my country of origin and my "wonderful" sense of humor.

This blog is dedicated to my husband. I will have it as long as you too – believe that you are BELOVED and live in that truth, my love.

This blog is also my "recovery" tool. Yes. I am in rehab. And I need your help. I realized I needed to "admit" myself and really ask for help this time. Anything I can do to leave my judgments, critical thoughts and work-based mentality. As my 40th birthday is approaching (November 6), never before do I want to be more deliberate in how I use my time. I need help to stay focused. So that's why P40. P40 for me it's all about - GRACE. I am learning to live in my new identity, to know who I am in Christ, to guard my heart, not to judge, not to base my actions and attitudes on actions and attitudes of others, not to be controlled by anything other than Jesus; and most importantly to BELIEVE the truth about myself, about God and to "write" it on my heart. I made a decision to "live from the heart", where motives and intents are challenged, being guided by the Holy Spirit, trusting and relying on Jesus, processing everything with Papa (God). I know it will take time to re-learn and undo to damage the wrong beliefs had caused, but I am on my way. And I am okay if it does not happen by the time I turn 40. I want to be "okay with myself" now, even though things are not perfect and I don't always do everything right.


It's all about Jesus.

But left to myself I cannot do it... that's why I need YOU!

I need your help any time a week, any time a day. So please feel free to share with me the TRUTH, the truth about God, the truth about ourselves, who we are, how are you renewing your mind, or any encouraging words. Anything that can help me to get the "old" me to die and to help the "new" me to live the life Jesus died for me to have.

I know that change is possible. I know that my Jesus has a better way for me. My hope is that by you helping me you will be helped as well. I think we all need to know who we are, who we are in CHRIST and learn to live under grace. And that is what the content of this blog is mainly about; anything that can help to point us to Jesus and His way and help to get our eyes off of ourselves. To be free, healed and whole.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment