Friday, March 29, 2013

You are...

...the apple of my eye - someone that one cherishes above all others
one's favorite person; the one you love most.

Hands holding an apple and You are the apple of His eye written across a robe
 
You are the apple of My eye was what God impressed on my heart during my inner healing. I have always thought of the apple as a bad thing, as temptation, something that Eve concentrated on and what brought all the trouble. Until God flipped it all for me. You are the apple of My eye. And as I was sharing the "apple story", as I said it again, that's what Eve concentrated on, it "hit" me. Oh! You are the apple of My eye, that's what you need to concentrate on.

"He found him [me] in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him [me], he cared for him [me], he kept him [me] as the apple of his eye.
~Deuteronomy 32:10

Thank You JESUS! It means even more today, Good Friday, as you have proven your love for me... for us...
Keep CZECHING IN!

1 comment: