Sunday, March 31, 2013

Empty

Empty tomb. That's what Mary found. So you and me can be free. The curtain has been torn and we have a full access to the Father. Forever. 

"Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful."
 ~Hebrews 10:19-23


I’m holding on to You
It’s all I know to do

And I remember the nails that You took for me
When You died in my shame and iniquity
Jesus, You have set me free 
The thorns of my pain You wore in a crown
When You bowed Your head
Your love was poured out
And my chains hit the ground
  
I am Yours
Forever all my days, I lay before Your holy love
I’m holding onto love
~Not complete lyrics 

He is Risen!  

The chains hit the ground. 

I am free...

Keep CZECHING IN!

1 comment: