Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike... as Queen sings, I could relate. I was surprised with a new bicycle (Schwinn) to enjoy my morning cruising.

Cream and blue Schwin bicycle
 
I am so excited to be able to spend my mornings riding in this beautiful place I am in, I had to "write" about it. What a blessing!
 
I call it "Morning Glory" and it comes with a promise:
 
"Then shall your light break forth like the morning,
and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life)
shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness
(your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God)
shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity],
and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard."
~Isaiah 58:8 AMP
 
My dear Jesus, thank You for this cream and blue, Morning Glory. Oh, how I enjoy riding it, cruising through the streets of this peaceful place with You.
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment