Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to life

Back to life, back to reality...

Yes, I am back. I had a nice time in Europe. I was challenged by my daily devotional "My Utmost for His Highest" and family members and situations by which I got to put in practice 'Acceptance-with-Joy' and 'Bearing-in-Love', some of the things I learned from the journey I took with Much-Afraid to the High Places. (Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard)

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
 in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."
~Psalm 23
 
Jesus, my Shepherd, thank You for leading me, for restoring me, for guiding me, for being with me, for comforting me, for filling me, for satisfying me.
 
PS: Here is the promised photo from Father's day:

Me with my dad

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment