Monday, April 01, 2013

Redeemer

I know My Redeemer Lives...

  
Let all creation testify...

Praying mantis with his arms lifted up

Let everything that has breath - Praise the Lord!

Praise God! Death is swallowed up in victory. I know that my Redeemer lives - Jesus you rose from the dead, and I am risen with You. I set my heart on things above, where You are seated at the right hand of God. You have redeemed me. Thank You, Jesus! I have this assurance that even as You were taken up, You will come back in the same way. When You appear I shall be like You. Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord! Amen!

Today, is officially my first day of P40 and I cannot help but praise God. Praise Him for what He has done, is doing and will do. How great is our God!

"Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me,
O Lord, faithful God."
~Psalm 31:5

Lord, let Your will be done in our lives...

Let's do this!
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment