Thursday, October 17, 2013

1 year

Today, I reflect on a day, very special to me that happen a year ago.

One woman, my dearest friend, encouraged me to attend a "meeting". She offered herself, her time, her home and her friend. It was designed especially for me. The results of it were life changing. I keep writing about this "inner healing". It was then, when I experienced more freedom and more intimacy with Jesus. I was forever changed and will forever be grateful.

Jesus, it's been that day when for the first time I saw You standing next to me. When I walked with You, even though I have known You for years.

Lord, I am so thankful for You arranging time and places and for having Your daughters help and invest in and love each other. 

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory
through our Lord Jesus Christ."
~1 Corinthians 15:57

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment