Saturday, October 26, 2013

Challenge

Even though I know that everything will be alright, because I trust God with my future and my life. Even though I know that I can and will overcome all that He allowed, all I am facing. Even though I know that He is with me, to help me. Even though I am thankful and praising God, able to lift up my hands "in this storm", everyday seems to be a challenge to live in the present, not wishing things to be different, hoping that things can change.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life."
~Proverbs 13:12
 
That's how mine feels.

Lord, please help my heart. As Your Word says in Psalms, may it be true for me too.
 
"O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me."
~Psalm 30:2

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment