Friday, October 25, 2013

Help

Where does my help come from?

"My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." ~Psalm 121:2

That's why I am turning to You. I cry to You, Lord.
 
"In my distress I called upon the Lord;
to my God I cried for help.
From his temple he heard my voice,
and my cry to him reached his ears."
~Psalm 18:6
 
"But you, O Lord, do not be far off!
O you my help, come quickly to my aid!"
~Psalm 22:19
 
"Our soul waits for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield."
~Psalm 33:20
 
"Rise up; come to our help!
Redeem us for the sake of your steadfast love!
~Psalm 44:26
 
"God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.'
~Psalm 46:1
 
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~Isaiah 41:10
 
"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace,
that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."
~Hebrews 4:16

Father, I am drawing near to the throne of grace, that I may receive mercy and find grace to help now. Lord, help me! If you don't Lord, who will?

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment