Friday, October 18, 2013

Everything will be alright

It is amazing how many quotes and songs I hear that are not about God, but made me think of Him.

Again, there was another quote I heard in a movie that I keep thinking about.

"Everything will be alright in the end and if it's not alright then it's not yet the end."

Who doesn't like to hear that everything is going to be alright.

As Bob Marley sings "Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

As with the movie quote, same with this song, when relating to God, it does not offer false hope. Even though it's not always easy to do, we don't have to worry, we can be happy, knowing that God is in control. He's got it!

"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?"
~Matthew 6:25-27

In light of God, everything will be alright in the end. It's something that comforts me now and is true. Even we are alright. We were made right. We are right in light of God. May that make us happy now.

"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin,
so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
~2 Corinthians 5:21

Lord, help me to renew my mind to that. I am made right, righteous. Thank You!

Oh, if everything could be alright. But it's not. I guess it's not the end.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment