Monday, June 03, 2013

Changes

Changes are coming for our family. I don't know what will happen (who does), I mean I have a "plan" sort of, but I really don't want to come up with anything myself.
Lord, please help us, order our steps.

"[Urged on] by faith Abraham, when he was called,
obeyed and went forth to a place which he was destined
to receive as an inheritance; and he went,
although he did not know or trouble his mind
about where he was to go."
~Hebrews 11:8 AMP

Lord, help me to be like Abraham, to have faith, to obey You, although I do not know what's in store for us. Help me not to trouble my mind about where we are to go.

I feel like You are bringing changes to us and calling us to live out this verse:

"Arise [from the depression and prostration
 in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]!
Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord),
for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!"
~Isaiah 60:1 AMP
 
Jesus, may we arise and shine!

Keep CZECHING IN!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying with you Petra for the changes that are taking place with you all.

    ReplyDelete