Monday, June 10, 2013

Going home

Bought airline tickets today. Yes, I will be going home. Thank you for your prayers.

I am excited for my parents to see us, especially the children.

It is still my home too, even though I live here now. I always liked the verse in Hebrews...
 
"If they had been thinking with [homesick] remembrance
of that country from which they were emigrants,
they would have found constant opportunity to return to it."
~Hebrews 11:15 AMP

Lord, I don't want to be "dependant" on any place. My place, my home is with You. And even now as we are moving and not knowing where to go, we have the assurance of a home, eternal in the heavens, which You will be taking us to soon...

"For we know that if the tent
that is our earthly home is destroyed,
we have a building from God,
a house not made with hands,
eternal in the heavens."
~1 Corinthians 5:1

Thank You, Father!

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment