Friday, June 07, 2013

It's a boy!

It was so exciting. It was so precious. It was so handsomely sweet.

Yesterday I had the privilege of sharing a special moment with friends and a dear family of my faithful friend. They are expecting their third child. We gathered to find out what they are having. It was revealed to us in a cute way; a beautiful cake was cut that uncovered blue icing inside. After having two girls the joy seem to be even greater. It's a boy!

Thank You, Jesus! Lord, thank You for blessing, rewarding this family.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward."
~Psalm 127:3
 
How wonderful You are! Lord, You would have that none shall miscarry or be barren (Exodus 23:26). On one side I am overjoyed and on the other I am sad. I am thinking of my long time friend who hasn't been able to have children yet.
 
I am claiming this promise You gave me...
"He gives the barren woman a home,
making her the joyous mother of children.
Praise the Lord!"
~Psalm 113:9
 
Lord, You did it for me and I know You can do it for her. Will You?
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet friend, thank you for sharing in our joy with us. It was very special and I was so happy to have you there! I will be praying for your friend. I know that is so hard.

    ReplyDelete