Saturday, June 01, 2013

Two months

It's been two months since I began my P40.

The Lord is really setting me free. He is "making" me know to put Him first. To never trust anything but the grace of God in myself or in anyone else. I am allowing my life to be slowly transfigured by the indwelling life of Jesus.

Lord, may You be manifested in my flesh.

"...but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]:
 forgetting what lies behind
and straining forward to what lies ahead,
I press on toward the goal
 to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize
to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward."
~Philippians 3:13b-14 AMP

Lord Jesus, help me forget the things that keep me from pressing forward. May I allow the increase of Your presence to be so absorbed into my spirit that I not only believe in You, but believe like You. Let Your love, thoughts and desires flow out from within me as naturally as fruit from a vine. May I abide in You and become more intimate with You as I am learning who You really are.
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment