Sunday, June 09, 2013

Dance with me

Behold You have come
over the hills upon the mountain
To me, You will run
My Beloved, You've captured my heart

 
Won't You dance with me,
Oh Lover of my soul,
to the song of all songs?
 
With You I will go. You are my love, You are my fair one!
 
Lord, over the hills upon the mountains, I am transported to the "High Places" where I am renewed from within - knowing who I am "in You", knowing the truth about who You are, and no longer believing the enemy's lies that defeat and discourage me. Where I learn who You are, how much You love me, where I find rest, stability, strength and peace.
With You I will go. You are my love. Dance with me...

"Then shall the young women rejoice in the dance,
and the young men and the old shall be merry.
I will turn their mourning into joy;
I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow."
~Jeremiah 31:13

Let our mourning turn into joy. May we be comforted and may we get gladness for sorrow.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment