Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Make a way

Lord, I know that You hear and answer our prayers. I look to You for answers, for direction. I know that there is nothing impossible with You, that things can change "suddenly" and that You can make a way where there seems to be no way.
 
Just as I was reminded of that as I looked at our bushes that "died" and somethings else caught my eye.
 
Wild strawberry with dried up leaves and bushes around

Wild strawberry up close
 
"Behold, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it
and will you not give heed to it?
I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."
~Isaiah 43:19 AMP
 
Lord, You can even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. You are able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—(Ephesians 3:20). Lord, I know that, but please let me be "okay" even if "nothing" happens. As I know that the words of Oswald Chambers I read yesterday hold true as well...We have the idea that God is going to do some exceptional thing, that He is preparing and fitting us for some extraordinary thing by and by, but as we go on in grace we find that God is glorifying Himself here and now, in the present minute. If we have God's say-so behind us, the most amazing strength comes, and we learn to sing in the ordinary days and ways.
 
Lord, make a way for us.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment