Sunday, June 30, 2013

I bow my knee

 
I bow my knee before your throne,
I know my life is not my own,
I offer up a song of praise,
To bring You pleasure Lord.

I seek the giver not the gift,
My heart's desire is to lift you high,
Above all earthly kings,
To bring you pleasure Lord.
 
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Glory to the king!

Father, may I always

seek the Giver, not the gift
the Provider, not the provision
the Healer, not the healing

not healing, but the Healer
not provision, but the Provider
not the gift, but the Giver

since I don't always do. I want the healing, the provision, the gifts... Help me, Lord! For I know that YOU are the greatest gift I received and are greater than any other gift. You Yourself provide and take care of us as You do for the birds of the air, the lilies of the field. And You are our Healer, who heals all our diseases. (Psalm 103:3)
Thank You that all we need, we have in You.

"You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
~Psalm 16:11

Lord, I bow my knee before Your throne, I know my life is not my own, I offer up this song of praise, to bring You pleasure Lord. My heart's desire is to lift You high above all earthly kings, to bring you pleasure Lord.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment