Thursday, June 13, 2013

They might be giants

There is a group called They Might Be Giants whose name I didn't know, but after finding it out when I heard one of their songs I was instantly reminded of the story of Caleb and Joshua and the people of Israel in Numbers.

As they went to "spy" out the new land only two "saw" what's possible with God. They compared the "giants" to God.

"But my servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit
and has followed me fully,
I will bring into the land into which he went,
and his descendants shall possess it."
~Numbers 14:24
 
What happened to the people who looked at the "giants"? They did not get to go to the promised land.

No matter where we will go, Father, may we not look at the "giants", so we can enter the promise land...

Lord, may we follow You fully, may we say as Caleb "we are well able to overcome it"
(Numbers 13:30)

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment