Thursday, April 18, 2013

As far as

I could not stop thinking about it. I was dazzled by it. I never realized it. I was surprised I've never thought of it either. I was astonished at its discovery.

One of the faithful women who leads our Bible study, His favorite, my beloved, brought up this discovery as she shared with us verses from Psalm 103.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us..."

She pointed out that if you were to go around the globe vertically, heading north you would have to eventually go south to make it around the globe. But if you were to go east or west, you would always go east or west to complete the round.

Wow! I could not believe it. I could not fathom. How brilliant? And it jusshowed me how cool God is. I was amazed at it's magnitude.

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
    so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west,
    so far does he remove our transgressions from us."
~Psalm 103:11,12

Lord, how amazing are You! How endless are Your mercies! How boundless is Your grace. How infinite Your love.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment