Sunday, April 07, 2013

My Jesus

My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like You...

  
It has only been a week from the time we celebrated Your Resurrection. It's been mostly cold and rainy (which is not helping), I've felt sick, my circumstances don't seem to be changing, my heart is aching for my beloved. I don't know what to do. But YOU, Lord. You do. Help me! Help me to praise You. Praise the wonders of Your mighty love. You are my comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength. May I never cease to worship You.

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears."
~Psalm 34:4
 
Lord, thank You for the sun shining today (which is helping), but most of all thank You for The Son that is "shining" in my life forever (which completely helps).

"I will bless the Lord at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth."
~Psalm 34:1

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands, forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand, nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like You.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment