Friday, May 31, 2013

Rising

"From the rising of the sun to its setting,
the name of the Lord is to be praised!"
~Psalm 113:3

Every time the sun is shining in the morning I am greeted by this as I come down the stairs...

Double window covered with sheers with sunshine coming through
 
Lord, I love the sun shining in the morning through our windows. I love how it cuts through the beveled edges of the glass of our front door, making a rainbow. I love the glow it gives. I love the awe it inspires. I love the magic it creates.

Close up of a beveled glass edge of a front door

Rainbow on a carpet

I am reminded of Your mercies, that are new every morning and of the covenant You made with us through the rainbow.

"...his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;"
~Lamentations 3:22b -23a
 
"I have set my bow in the cloud,
and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth."
~Genesis 9:13
 
Lord, thank You for the sun shining. And thank You for The Son that shines in us. May we let Him. From the rising of the sun to its setting, may we praise Your name...
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment