Friday, May 10, 2013

But if

My faithful friend sent me lots of pictures of animals and nature - God's creation and these really touched my heart,
 
Swan cuddling her baby under her neck


Sitting flamingo with it's baby inside her wings with an open mouth


Lamb rubbing heads with it's mama

and made me think of this verse:
 
"No man has at any time [yet] seen God.
But if we love one another,
God abides (lives and remains) in us
and His love (that love which is essentially His)
is brought to completion
 (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!"
~1 John 4:12 AMP
 
Lord, let this knowledge - If we love one another, God abides - help us to love one another, so You will. Let that give us the strength to love those that are not so easy to love all the time.
 
Lord, help me to see these images every time I don't feel like loving...let me see unconditional love. Let Your love be brought to completion, to its full maturity, run its full course, be perfected in me. May I see You and the love You have for me and let me feel You close as these creatures are to their "parents", for I am Your child.
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment