Thursday, May 30, 2013

I will

I will follow David's example in times I don't know what to do. Here are some from the first thirty of his Psalms. I will...

"I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, You are my Son;
today I have begotten you."
~Psalm 2:7
 
"But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love,
will enter your house.
I will bow down toward your holy temple
in the fear of you."
~Psalm 5:7
 
"I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness,
and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."
~Psalm 7:17
 
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."
~Psalm 9:1,2
 
"I will sing to the Lord,
because he has dealt bountifully with me."
~Psalm 13:6
 
"I will tell of your name to my brothers;
in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:"
~Psalm 22:22
 
"I will extol you, O Lord, for you have drawn me up
and have not let my foes rejoice over me."
~Psalm 30:1
 
"O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"
~Psalm 30:12b
 
Lord, I will, but only with Your help. Help me Jesus!
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment