Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The truth teller

"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
~John 10:10b

God loves you.

Your life is precious.

He can use you.

And regardless of what has happened in your life He can redeem it and He will redeem it.

But He can only work with truth.

God loves you.

You are special to God.

Your life is precious. Precious enough to cost the life of Jesus Christ. How much does God care for you? He gave His Son. Just for you. He gave the life of Jesus Christ. That's how valuable you are. Even if you made mistakes in your past, He forgives it and forgets it. He doesn't use our past against us, He redeems our past. (J. Evans)

Lord, heal me and help me to understand the truth and to believe it in my heart to replace the whisper of the devil. I renounce the lies he told me. Holy Spirit speak to my heart and repair the faulty messages that are in me through the disappointments and failures in my life. I choose to listen to You, telling me the truth.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment