Saturday, May 25, 2013

Grow

I was always so disappointed with myself. The changing from glory to glory wasn't fast enough for me. I wanted to be done. Always striving, but unable to change. As I think about the time that has past since my last birthday I am so thankful for God's grace and the grace I now have with myself. In the past year I have come to an understanding and actually enjoy "the process" (yes, it is a process) and the journey God has for me.
I am growing...
 
Following Jesus is not about being perfect. It's about excepting our weaknesses and letting them make us more dependent on God's perfect love and power at work in us. (R. Swoope)

"And let us not grow weary of doing good,
for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."
~Galatians 6:9
 
"Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth
[in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly].
Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way
and in all things into Him Who is the Head,
[even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)."
~Ephesians 4:15 AMP
 
Lord, may I not grow weary...
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."
~2 Peter 3:18

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment