Thursday, May 23, 2013

Celebration

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Today it has been seventeen years since I became the daughter of the Most High God.

I know it exactly because I wrote it down in a journal which my mother-in-law bought for me. Knowing the importance of journaling she encouraged me to write.

Journal with flowers

Handwritten journal entry in cursive

I am learning to live loved.

Thank you, my love for being courageous enough to share and bringing me into the Kingdom.

Lord, thank You for adopting me, for saving me, for forgiving me, for freeing me!

"...he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ,
according to the purpose of his will,
to the praise of his glorious grace,
with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.
In him we have redemption through his blood,
for the forgiveness of our trespasses,
according to the riches of his grace"
~Ephesians 1:5-7

Thank You! I love You! Today is a celebration of YOU!

"I will rejoice in the Lord;
will take joy in the God of my salvation."
~Habakkuk 3:18

"...rejoice that your names are written in heaven."
~Luke 10:20b

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine; he grazes among the lilies."
~Song of Solomon 6:3 

Keep CZECHING IN!

1 comment: