Friday, May 03, 2013

Delight

I like verses that tell me about God and tell me what I can do. Again, this is one of them. I was "delighted" to find it, and to find out what delights God.

"Thus says the Lord:
“Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom,
let not the mighty man boast in his might,
let not the rich man boast in his riches,
 but let him who boasts boast in this,
that he understands and knows me,
that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love,
justice, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”"
~Jeremiah 9:23,24 
 
Lord, let us not boast in our wisdom, let us not boast in our might, let us not boast in our riches, but let us boast in this, that we understand and know You, that You practice steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things You delight.

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment