Wednesday, May 01, 2013

One month

One month has passed since my P40 began.
 
Like a runner I am out of the starting gate, the initial rush and high of beginning the race has passed and now I must gather my strength to run a race of endurance. Pace myself and nourish myself along the way. 40 is approaching but that isn't the end of this race; it's still the beginning because this is a race that lasts for eternity. I am considering this time till my 40th as a training for the race that will last for the rest of my life. I am gaining strength as my P40 continues.
 
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by
so great a cloud of witnesses,
let us also lay aside every weight,
and sin which clings so closely,
and let us run with endurance
the race that is set before us..."
~Hebrews 12:1
 
Lord, may I run with endurance the race that You've set before me... 
 
Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment