Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No comments:

Comments now possible...

Even though I have this blog for me and I am using it to maintain self accountability for my spiritual goals and priorities, I do sometimes wonder if somebody else is reading it apart from the people who tell me they do.

I was told that they are not able to comment so I went back again to "czech" and discovered that it was due to my negligence for which I am sorry. I would like to announce that "Anybody" is now able to comment and my hope is that I will get my "wish" and "get help" I was asking in the Welcome post:

But I need your help as well; any time a week, any time a day. So please feel free to share with me the TRUTH, the truth about God, the truth about ourselves, who we are, how are you renewing your mind, or any encouraging words. Anything that can help me to get the "old" me to die and to help the "new" me to live the life Jesus died for me to have.

That you would join me and let me know that you are reading it so I don't have to wonder anymore. Perhaps if there was ever time you wanted to post a comment, you can go back and do it now. I would like to hear/read what you have to say.

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up,
just as you are doing."
~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Keep CZECHING IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment